Let the dance party begin!
Live Your Great Big Life has been nominated for an award!
Thank you to mavisBlue for the nomination. I have known Nattalie for 20 years and she has always been a creative genius. Her blog shares the journey of motherhood, entrepreneurship along with health and wellness. Her heart felt stories combined with beautiful images make this blog an inspiring place to be.
About the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award was created in 2011 to honor exceptional Weblog On-line Diaries–aka. BLOGS. It is a blogging award given by bloggers–essentially to positively recognize new talent. The Award works to connect and support up-and-coming bloggers within the blogging community. The process is simple yet effective. In all, nominees expand their contacts by way of those who nominate them and then again, through reaching out to even newer sites that they find impressive. Basically, it’s a bloggers version of ‘sharing it forward’!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the blog that nominated you on a post in your blog,
- Answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you,
- Nominate other new bloggers (see below),
- Notify all nominees via social media.
1. Why a blog? I love sharing experiences and connecting with people! When I thought about my passion, connecting people to themselves and what they really want in life, writing and sharing about it really excited me.
2. If you could leave your readers with one important take-away, what would it be? That they be relating to the story from their perspective and be reflecting on how they are in their life.
3. Who is your biggest cheerleader? I have a team. A kick ass dream team who have been by my side through all of it.
4. What’s the biggest ‘leap’ you’ve ever taken? Leaving my teaching career to pursue changing the world full time. EEEEEEeeeeEEEEE.
5. If you were a radio station, what genre of music would you be and why? Taylor Swift meets Pearl Jam meets Luke Bryan. Dance, rock on, get close 🙂
6. What song is playing on repeat in your head right now? Taylor Swift 1989. Entire Album.
7. What is your most prized possession? I don’t think my kids are a possession, in which case my mountain bike (freedom on wheels).
8. What is the greatest lesson you learned from your parents? To LEAP.
9. Ice Cream, Chocolate or French Fries? Today, chocolate.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Warm air, warm ocean, delicious food, with my family.
11. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Europe for one year.
Stacey Tucker: Meditation stories for children at http://www.kidsmeditation.net/
Scott Itterman: All Love at http://scottittermancoaching.com/blog/
Stephanie Bowen: Pure Beauty at https://wholeheartcoaching.org/
Rad Girls Collective: Nature Inspired at http://radgirlslife.com/blog/
Cheryl Voigt: Capturing the Incredible at http://grinningweasel.com/blog/
Questions for ^^^^ Nominees!
1. What inspired you to start a Blog?
2. What do you want your readers to walk away with?
3. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
4. With who?
5. Skiing or snowboarding?
6. Ocean or lakes?
7. When was the last time you LOL’d and what was the story?
8. If you could have lunch with anyone who would you invite?
9. Where is your happy place?
10. What is the legacy you want to leave behind?
11. What action are you taking in creating that legacy?
Big love to you and all that you are creating!